1. Your privacy is valued by RD Service Network. To serve you better and keep you informed about the results of your donations, we gather information. RD Service Network is aware of the need to appropriately manage and use your information.
2. Your information will only be used to respond to your questions or keep you informed about our activities. Your personal information won't be traded, sold, or shared with anybody.
3. We save your information when you fill out a volunteer inquiry form so we can get in touch with you about pertinent opportunities.
4. We only get your personal data if you freely give it to us via our website, email, or in person. When you visit and engage with our website, we gather information about you. To deliver the services you've requested, we use your information. To enhance your experience and enhance our website, we might utilize cookies (like Google Analytics).
5. All of our online transactions are handled by reputable, well-respected third-party payment gateways, each of which is in charge of managing its own privacy practices. They only provide us with the information you've permitted us to, and we only use it to send you receipts for your donations and, if you've asked for them, updates on the causes you're supporting.
6. It is your right to have incorrect data corrected, to prevent any use that causes you harm or distress, as well as to stop marketing information from being sent to you.
7. Additionally, you have the right to ask for any information we may have about you. If you would like to make this request, please mail us at mail id, and we will give you the necessary details within a month.
Please get in touch with us at mail id if you have any issues regarding any of our terms or policies.