The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Trust” individually and collectively refer to the RD Service Network and
the terms “Visitor” / ”User” refer to the users.
The terms and conditions that apply to your (Visitor's) use of this website are outlined on
this page. This page should be carefully read. We kindly ask you to leave this site if you do not agree to
the Terms & Conditions indicated below.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any moment, and the organisation, any of its divisions,
subsidiaries, and associate organisations (in India or overseas), each reserve the right to do so by
revising this posting. Because the Terms and Conditions are applicable to all users of this website, you
should check this page from time to time to review them.
Use of Content
- 1. Except where otherwise noted, all logos, brands, marks, headings, labels, names,
signatures, numerals, shapes, or any combination thereof, appearing on this website are properties
either owned by the organization and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website, or they are
used with permission. Except as stated in these Terms and Conditions or the site content, it is
expressly forbidden to use these properties or any other content on this website.
- 2. Without the prior consent of the relevant organization or entity, which you can seek by
mailing us at mail id, you are not permitted to sell or change the content of this website, reproduce,
display, publicly perform, distribute, or use the materials in any other manner for any public or
It is against the law for visitors to compromise or attempt to compromise the security of
the website, including without limitation:
- 1. Connecting into a server or account that the user is not permitted to access or
accessing data not intended for such user.
2. Attempting, without proper authorization, to probe, scan, test, or expose a system's or network's
vulnerability, or to breach security or authentication measures.
- 3. Attempting to disrupt service to any user, host, or network, including without limitation
by overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," or "crashing," or by uploading a virus or "Trojan horse" to
- 4. Sending unsolicited electronic mail that contains advertisements and/or promotions for
goods or services. System or network security violations could lead to legal or criminal responsibility.
- 5. The organisation and/or its affiliated entities will be granted the authority to look
into incidents they suspect to include such violations, as well as the right to work with law
enforcement to identify and prosecute those users who are responsible.
The website cannot be used by visitors to transmit, distribute, store, or destroy any
- That might amount to, encourage, or otherwise be in violation of any law or rule that
might be relevant.
In a way that will violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights
of others or their right to privacy or publicity, etc.
- That is abusive, threatening, obscene, pornographic, libellous, defamatory, profane, or
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall the RD Service Network or any parties, groups, or organizations connected to the corporate brand
name use or otherwise mentioned on this website be liable for any damages (including, without limitation,
incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, damage to computer hardware, loss of data, or business
interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the website material, whether based
on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory.